cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Request in Infocube is missing after realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My client has done a number of CVC realignments using /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY. This is a standard process for them and usually realigns data in the Planning book as well as the infocube.

For some reason this time only the Planning book got realigned and it seems that APO did not send a request to the infocube to realign. The infocube is still showing the data as it was before the realignment.

I noticed when looking at the realignment logs that it says:

"Data records with request were posted in infocube APOSF"

When looking at a successful example the log actually mentions the request number after the word request,

ie "Data records with request APO_xxxx were posted in infocube APOSF"

Has anyone come across a similar problem before and does anyone know why this might have happened?

Thanks

Sabine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sabine,  Did you ever get an answer to this issue.  I am encountering the exact same situation.

Thanks

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Sabine!

Could you please be more specific on your issue, describing with it with more details?

This way we'll be able to understand it better and help you.

Thank you!

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

Usually when doing a realignment my client will realign the planning book and the infocube in one step.

This time the infocube did not get realigned though.

I can see in the log that they did choose the option to realign the infocube as well but for some reason there was no request sent to the cube.

The log confirms this - the line that will usually tell you the request number just has a blank spot where the request number should be. I am trying to find out if this is a bug, or if maybe they were trying to realign to many CVCs at the same time, and how to prevent this in future

Thanks

Sabine