cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documenation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone advice, how to config solution manager as a documenation tool.

thanks

Addi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am basically i looking to use solution manager to sore my documentation, if we go to work centre and then to Solution Documentation Assistant . then we can store some documentation.

If you any advice me with some of the best pratices or how to set up. It will be great.

Regards,

Addi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

If you only want to store your documentation in SolMan, Solution Documentation Assistant won't be helpful. Just have a look to the IMG path i've given you. SoDocA is useful when trying to document a Solution that is already in production (re-engineering). It will describes all the processes you have in your production system considering the standard processes delivered in the SAP Business Process Repository

Hope it helps.

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Aug 3, 2010 10:40 AM

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for a guide on Solution Document Assistant, this link may be useful.

http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager -- Media Library--- Documentation --- Enterprise Ed.: Solution Documentation Assistant

Rajeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Addi,

Basically it depends on what you mean with documentation tool... whether you want to document your SAP solution (i.e. described it from a process oriented point of view) or to store your documents related to a project in SolMan...

Anyway you will find interesting information in the IMG guide (SPRO tx) at :

SAP Solution Manager --> Cross-Scenario Settings --> Document Management

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Stéphane.