cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Rate required in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a process where we have to maintain the Zero rate for some services, due to that we can not maintain Rs. 0 in condition record so i maintain 0.01 for 1 day price. now i m getting error when i m entering 4.5 Hrs in material quantity but condition amount is coming zero while price is coming 0.01 in condition but its not calculating amount what could be the issue please help = we have the conversion in material 1 day = 24 hrs . i think its somthing related to decimal place setting please help..

Vivek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Why are you not able to store a zero rate condition record? SAP allows for zero rate records.

Please let us know why you can not create a zero rate condition record.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your reply

When i m feeding the zero for any material price then it will not accepted by VK11. can you please let me know how can i do the same.

Vivek Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

What condition calculation type are you using?

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

Condition Type is ZPR0, and calculation type is C Quantity

Regards

Vivek Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when you try and save a zero rate record? Do you get an error message? If so, what is the error message?

I was able to create and save a zero rate hour-based record, i.e., a rate of 0 per 1 hour so I am at a loss as to what problem you are experiencing.

Regards

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

No i m not getting any error but its not accepting 0 Rate when i enter then it automatically gone or should i left blank the amount column, please guide its not accepting zero

regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

So VK11 "removes" the zero that you enter?

If that's the probem, just save.

When you go back into VK13 you will see the 0.00 displayed. Leastways, that's what happens on my system.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

If i left the amount filed is blank then at vk13 it is showing price is 0.00 for 1 day ok but when i entred the respective material in sales order the "ZPR0 is missing error is coming."

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

That looks like a different problem entirely.

It sounds like your sales order is not finding your condition record.

I say this because a zero rate condition record is completely different from "no record found".

Check the pricing analysis and review to see how the field values in your pricing condition acces sequence compare with the fields in your document.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi James,

What should i check, please elaborate

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

if i maintain any price except zero the it comes in the sales order but with zero it is not determining what could be the reason

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have a requirement that is preventing the zero rate record being found.

I have been able to create a zero rate record and see it come through to the sales order.

You need to investigate the pricing analysis to see why the zero rate record is not being pulled through.

Good luck.

James

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the zero rate in the condition record . Go to the incompletion log sales item .Select the respective procedure .Change the status of net price and the pricing field . if required you may have to create the new status group or new incompletion for that item and assign to the item category .

Regards,

SmartSD