cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM process switch/fork is not processing!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have scenario for 1:n multi mapping using BPM. In my BPM just I have got 5 steps, the first one is receiver, next step is transformation (workinig fine), switch with 2 branches, on branch one Sender 1 to SNC (Prod Active Notific) and on second branch has got Sender 2 for (ProductDemandInfluencingEventNotification) to SNC. The process is coming upto Switch, the process is not coming into Swithch step to send these messages to sender? what is the condition for Switch step? I put it like (1=1), message is not processing completely.

Any valuable inputs for this please?

Many Thank in advance

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try using fork instead of switch?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi biplab das ,

Many thanks for very quick reply. I have tried both. Let me explain you my scenario, please give me your inputs on that!!

Sender side xml messages comes with couple of messages. What I need this xml has to split into two message types "Product Activity Data" and "Product Influence Demand", each message goes with multiple messages, as follows:

<Root>

<output>

<output>

<output>

<output>

<output>

</Root>

Each output message got multiple submessags. Couple of submessages has go under "Product Activity Data" and Couple of other messages has go under "Product Influence Deman"

Mapping is working fine. Messages are splitting. I have configure BPM as follows:

Setp 1---- Receiver --- > Receive the message

Setp 2 -

Mapping -

> Messages are splitting

Step 3 -

Fork Step ---> with 3 Branches , Branch 1 for, 1 Receiver Determination and 1 Sender --> Product Acitivity Data

Branch 2 for , 2nd Receiver Determination and 2nd Sender --> Product Influence D

Branch 3 for throw Alert

I can this message is failing on Moni, I opened PE, the graphical represenation shows error on Sender1 and Sender2.

Please can you advice me in this.

Many Thanks

Regards

San

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Step 3 ---- Fork Step ---> with 3 Branches , Branch 1 for, 1 Receiver Determination and 1 Sender --> Product Acitivity Data
Branch 2 for , 2nd Receiver Determination and 2nd Sender --> Product Influence D
Branch 3 for throw Alert

What is a Fork doing here? Fork is used to collect messages and not in above requirement.

Regards,

Abhishek.