cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on eCATT (Set skipped...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need some help because i can't find anything online.

I'm trying to make a very simple eCATT program, with XD01 transaction (Customer creation). I do that with TCD (report) and the transfer is good.

But there is my problem :

When i run this program, the system always give me, at the first screen, a default number for the customer. It make the system ask me to erase it before it could begin the creation with an internal number.

I tried to "set" an empty field, but in the log, i get, instead of the "set performed icon", a "set skipped" one, and the field is one more time filled with a default number...

Is there a solution to clean my customer number field ?

I thank you all.

R.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R.P.!

Just to get your problem right: you recorded a customer creation with a customer number, but now you want to use internal number assignment.

So you just have to delete the recorded number -> replace the value with space.

Open your eCATT, double click the recording in the script. To the right details will be displayed. Search the right screen and field - you can identify this when seeing the customer number. Then replace the number with space, don't try to deactivate or delete the line.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh...

While a couple of seconds, i thought it was right ! I tried to let the field clear, to put an empty variable instead...etc... but never to put a "space" in.

It worked !

One time 😃

The problem is that when i want to run it a second time, the program give the last default value to this field (the last customer created).

And for information, when i see my log, i see that when the program wants to put the "blank" field as customer, it gives, instead of the blue arrow (Set performed), a green one coming back (Set skipped).

I begin to doubt that the system allow to put an empty field here...

I go on, i hope find before my next birthday in 7 month

Thanks all for trying to help me !

R.P

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds strange: even when I fill the set/get parameter of the customer number (by displaying one with XD03), still afterwards the key in XD01 stays empty - maybe you should update your GUI (OK, most likely this won't help, but it's always good).

But you can try to add some ABAP lines before your TCD line. Define a local (empty) customer number variable and set the parameter to space:

DATA l_kunnr type kna1-kunnr.
SET PARAMETER ID kun FIELD l_kunnr.

Let's see, what your next problem will be.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Christian...

It works now and for that, i had to add a variable with the value : ' '

(Carefull, i tried before with : " " or "" or make a clear to have an empty field, it didn't work...)

Thanks again.

Regards,

R.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May this tutorial could be interesting for your problem:

http://www.sapsecurityonline.com/tutorials/secat.htm

Regards&Saluti

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer.

My problem isn't solved yet (because i couldn't find an answer in your link), but i know have a good tutorial.

I go on my search...

R.P