cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KI100 error for cross company code sales order with CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a cross company code sales order with an assignment to a CO object, we are getting error message KI100 (The CO account assignment object belongs to different company code). I've checked OSS notes 352261, 354290, as well as several others and this appears to be standard behavior that can't be changed. While the system allows you to change the message control (OBA5) for this message type, the setting is ignored for non-statistical revenue postings.

I would like to know if anyone has come across this situation and developed a viable workaround.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you have gone through any of the following notes

a) 161143

b) 390908

c) 141224

d) 420778

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I have and they lead to the same conclusion. You can't have a CO assignment in the sales order if you are in cross company code situation and posting to a real object. If you assign an internal order with the company code of the sales org you get the KI100 message when you try to save the sales order (internal order must belong to the company code of the delivering plant). If you use an internal order with the company code of the delivering plant then you can save the sales order. however, when you go to create the invoice you once again get the Ki100 message. This time it says you must create the internal order with the company code of the sales org.

Just hoping someone has figured out an alternative approach to this situation.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.