cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PDF files in Offline interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to offline interactive forms, so please guide me. We are planning to use offline interactive forms using download functionality. Is it possible to display more than one offline interactive form for download. As my scenario is my sales guy requests for offline interactive form for order creation for multiple customers. The offline form will be generate based on the customer name. So once the offline interactive form is generated is it possible to display all the forms in the download functionality at the same time.

Lets think we created 5 offlne forms for customers A,B,C,D and E. So once sales guy logs in will he be able to see all the 5 files at the same time for download.

Please guide me on this.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course you can generate all the forms, handle the data stream of all the forms and wait for the user request for download. But why don´t you create only a list of "links" or buttons or something like that and when the user clicks the button, the print program is called and the form is returned. No extra handling or something. No performance wave when the user logs in (or when you want to generate the files) because you generate one at the time. And some more pros and less cons.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your suggestions. What is the print program ? so on calling print it will generate the pdf. So my question is will it be an interactive form or just a pdf?

Thanks

Ravi

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the print program is the one where you cann the OPEN_JOB, CALL fm_name, CLOSE_JOB...

The form is print form only if it is not marked as interactive, interactive when is marked inetractive (parameter FILLABLE = 'X'). Of course you must pay for a interactive one, have credentials installed and configured.

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i wonder if you find the answers for your questions (then this question would be answered, right?).

If yes, it would be cool to share the "answers" so the other people can read your experience instead of asking their own question.

Regards Otto