Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop communication channel on weekend

vidyadhar2k2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Expers,

I used the Availability Planning concept for communication channel to stop working on weekends.

By creating new Availability time as 'Weekly' and i checked only from Monday to Friday in RWB, and a poll interval for the communication channel is 600 secs in Integration Directory. As per the Availability time it should not trigger on sarturday and Sunday, even though communication channel is in green status in RWB. "But communication channel is triggering for every 600secs".

Please suggest me is there any other way to stop the communication channel on weekends.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After selecting the Schedule click on display u will see list of appointments select the dates which falls at Saturday and Sunday and EXCLUDE from the list.

e.g Scheduled from 8/2/2010 to 9/2/2101

Exclude

8/7/10 5:00:00 PM (EDT) 8/7/10 6:00:00 PM (EDT) Yes

8/8/10 5:00:00 PM (EDT) 8/8/10 6:00:00 PM (EDT) Yes

Hope it will help you

Thanks

Kiran Nekkanti

vidyadhar2k2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply..

I created a weekly Availablility Planner and in that tuesday, saturday and sunday and had not checked. but still communication channel is triggering out for every 600 secs...

even i tried with daily planner as you told above and excluded the tuesday, saturday and sunday. but still communication channle is triggering out for every 600 secs.

Please let me know shall I need to activate any thing to work Availability planning in RWB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vidya,

To make sure your configuration is correct, refer -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Neetesh