cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms delete page problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a smartform that has 3 pages FIRST,NEXT and RESPONSIBILITIES.

FIRST has NEXT as it's next page and NEXT has NEXT. RESPOSIBILITIES has no value in it's next page and has only got one window that prints some standard text and has nothing else on it.

The text on the resposibilities page prints as the last page, but is no longer required.

If I remove the entire responsibilities page the smartform fails saying the form cannot be output. If I rename the responsibilities to anything (say XYZ) it also fails with the same error. If I simply remove the text box the smartform works OK but prints a blank page at the end. If I delete the the textbox and it's window the smartform fails.

It's as if the form is some how "remembering" the repsonsibilities page after I delete it. I am using right click + cut to delete the page.

Has anybody come across this behaviour before ? Or is there something I'm missing when deleting the page.

Thanks

Rous

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

It could be because, somewhere in the Smartform's two other pages, this responsibilities page would had been called, by command node with new page-responsibilities.

If you could spot such a command or anything similar and comment that particular node ( putting 1 = 2 in its condition tab), your problem will be resolved.

Regards,

Karthik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks guys, you were spot on !

RESPONSIBILITIES was being called at the end of FIRST's MAIN window....

Rous

kerem_kayacan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the system message after the form fm in debug mode. It should guide you where the error is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have seen this responsibility page previously, then it is sure, it has been called somewhere in the form. Please remove the same and the issue will be solved.

For the information, if we cut any node in the clip board, it will delete and copy a reference in the clip board and if we require we can copy that. So there will be no issue on that.

Regards,

Selva K.