cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to enhance one step approval to n-step approval in process control workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

could sombeody help me to setup n-step approval in process control(RFX) workflow?currently we have single step-approval process but we have been asked to enhance the n-step approval process in same workflow i.e.WS40000014.

please tell me the process/steps.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activate the sample BCSet /SAPSRM/T_SC_600_000_SP04, you see sample Process level definitions.

Just add level like 100, 200, 300, 400.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For step by step help, please review the following material..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/74/c0256bebb54f1c8dfb519d2908152b/frameset.htm

Thanks!!

Bhaarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhaarth,

for the details link about process control workflow.but my point is i can see there is subworkflow WS40000015 for N-level approval loop.currently we have activated the single-step approval process.and we need to enhance it for n-step approval.

could you please help me out the steps i have to follow to enhance the n-step in workflow WS40000014 which is triggered thorugh class:/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO?

Regards

prsahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two sub templates of the workflow template WS40000015:

WS40000017 (Completion Sub workflow) for process level type "Approval with completion"

WS40000016 (Approval Sub workflow) for process level type "Approval"

For the sub template "Approval with completion" only decision types 1 and 2 are possible, i.e. the document cannot be split into several decision sets. The type "Approval" all decision types are possible i.e. the document can be split into several decision sets.

To implement N level approval workflow, all you need to do is add up process levels with any of the above level type with number ranges 100,200,300 so on..

Thanks!!

Bharath