cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i Clear Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In QA32 T.code system status show the status "UD ICCO SPST PRII" how can i change the status REL or CRCD.

without REL status we can't Usage Dicision.

Please provide the solution how can I clear the stock from Quality to Un-res.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"UD ICCO SPST PRII" how can i change the status REL or CRCD.

This lot status itself shows UD has been made and Inspection completed and SPST Stock posting Started

So go to ud tab and change the stock posting if you want see the stock posting pending lots use QMV2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

ud tab and change the stock posting is not allowed and system display below message

The function you selected

cannot be

carried out:

Access usage decision

and do not change the staus.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> ud tab and change the stock posting is not allowed and system display below message

>

> The function you selected

> cannot be

> carried out:

>

> Access usage decision

>

> and do not change the staus.

I guess in your case you have maintained some user status, which is sending you this kind of hard error at time of UD. So once you get above error message go in detail log of error or status display, here system will saw you which user/ system status causing this error. Deactivate that status & try again. I hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

As per Solution given by you There is no Transaction QMV2 does not exist, please write correct transaction for below solution.

So go to ud tab and change the stock posting if you want see the stock posting pending lots use QMV2

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes wrt its t code is QVM2 Inspn lots with outstanding quantities

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The status is showing same in this t.code also and do not clear the lot.

The status is same.

If we can do any thing else please suggest. My 18000.00 Mtr stock is laying in Quality due the above reason.

And my Internal customer is waiting for solution.

Thanks for your support.

regards

Ajit

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

UD status appeared even before UD.

Just apply SAP note 174877 to reverse the UD status and do stock posting in MB1B.

Until u reverse the UD status you can not do anything.

Create a separate Transaction code for the program ZQEVAC22 as per the SAP note 174877 and execute to reverse the status.

Regards,

Alagesan M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajith,

Have you checked the button"stock posting log" in QA13 transaction? Are u able to see any error messages there like characteristics are not valuated etc?

I think otherwise its a unique problem when UD would not have actually done ,but system shows the Status UD and Stock posting status.

Please check the SAP note 174877 and see if it helps somehow.

Thanks

George

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajith,

I think although the UD is done,you have not done the stock posting. In most of the cases system shows SPCO(Stock posting completed) if the stock move from QI to unrestricted after posting.

So please select the inspecton lot tab in the inspection lot and see if the stock is still there for posting.

Then enter the stock to be posted to unrestriced and save .This will post the stock from QI to unrestriced. You cant reverse the UD once its done. I dont think here you need to do that as stock posting is the only issue

Hope it helps

Regards

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

if i open the inspection tab the system shows "status check error" the function you selected can not be carried out.

if i do the stock posting through mb1b mvt 321 e then system not allowed the posting.

How can i clear the stock from quality to Un-res.