cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity contract, Target Quantity showing but not Order Quantity.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, Gurus

My problem is relating to the quantity contract. All is well except for the showing of the order quantity on the contract itself. The only thing showing is target quantity. I would like to see both fields in VA43 if I have created a release order to it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

Check if the copy controls are properly maintained between the Document types you are using for (quantity contract and release order).

Thanks

Murtuza

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Guys I have gone back and forward many times on the copy controls. I'm using standard ones with release order being standard order type or. I have compared my DEV system to the Ides system and there matching exactly so standard configuration is of the same but still not giving the required output. And for the target quantity and order quantity it can be displayed both together I even have a screen shot to glynn C williams SD book and he shows the target and order quantity contract screen shot in the book so I know its possible. Please Provide the Copy control config which I should be using ex: 301,303 and the rest of it. That would be more helpful to me as I have been stuck on this for a week or so.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA43, in "Overview" display at item level there's a field called "Order Quantity" (RV45A-KWMENG).

F1 help for this field:

Cumulative Order Quantity in Sales Units

The total (rounded) order quantity for this item.

Use

If there is more than one schedule line for the item, the total order quantity is taken from the rounded quantity of the total of all the schedule lines.

If no rounding is carried out, then the order required quantity corresponds to a schedule line of the rounded quantity.

There's also a field (RV45A-OID_OPEN) in IS-Oil which shows the open quantity. /RV45A-KWMENG is standard, it is not specific to IS-Oil/

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 2, 2010 2:58 PM