cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to delete Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a Shopping Cart in our system SRM 5.0 which we are not able to view/approve/delete from portal because of some problem. Now user wants to get that shopping cart deleted from backend so that he can order same items using another SC.

Please let me know the way to delete shopping cart.

Thanks

Siddarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should see the SC via bbp_pd, unless you archived it.

regarding the waiting approval status , you can set "approved" or "rejected" via tr:SWO1,

here you need put SC number in field: Reqt cov. request (By pushing "test", and "Instance")

Regarding the status, you can change database directly in Table: CRM_JEST

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

With BBP_PD whenever I try to see that SC it comes to the first page where we get the GUID and Object ID of SC but as soon as I try to move further it throws me dump saying SYSTEM_NO_ROLL.

So that is the reason I am not able to see SC data over there. Later i tried to retrieve records using FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and able to retrieve records.

Thanks

Siddarth

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

REQUESTER can delete his cart if GOOD RECEIPT was not done via CHECK STATUS.

ADMINISTRATOR can delete his cart if GOOD RECEIPT was not done via MONITOR SC

BUYER CAN COMPLETE his /her cart if it is in COCKPIT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply but my case is a bit different. Here due to some error I am not able to see the shopping cart from BBP_PD transaction or Monitor Shopping Cart. Because of that i am not able to delete the Shopping cart.

Now I want some FM which can help me in deleting this shopping cart. I tried FMs BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE and BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE but they can't help. Now if there is any other FM then do let me know.

PS. Shopping cart is currently in Awaiting Approval status.

thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried FM BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_DELETE?

Rgds,

Prasanna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you must see BBP_PD entry for any shopping cart .