cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - defaulting values for multiple line items on shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7 - Employee self service - Punch out catalogues and describe requirements.

Our scenario is this:

- User is responsible for creating shopping carts for numerous cost centres/other users

- Shopping cart will have multiple line items (but the cost centre/other user will be same for all line items)

- Is it possible to define in a shopping cart that all line items will have a specific value? E.g. all line items will be assigned to a specific cost centre?

I know about assigning dedault values in PPOMA_BBP - but our situation is where user does not want to use this default value this time, but another value

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Azam :

I met this problem before . I used the BIDA ---check the purchase document .When the cost centre s are not different ,there is one message for the use to change !

Bestregards !

Alex !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex for quick reply

To confirm, did you use the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI (in conjunction with the BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI) to look at different cost centres on the multiple lines on the shopping cart?

Also - did you use the same BADI to give user opportunity to enter a default cost centre that is then automatically applied to all line items on the cart?

Thanks

Azam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Azam :

yes , just the BADI .

In my case ,every purchaser just can select one cost center ,So -

BestRegards !

Alex !

Answers (0)