cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Date\Time per Shipping Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

we need to fill SO with certain values: on item level "Loading Date" field (there should be value of next day after SO creation) and "Loading Time" ("_00:00_" value). These two fileds should be filled only for certain shipping points.

Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check your shipping point in "OVXD" and maintain the Loading time with hours and maintain the Hours as "24". and determine the loading time from shipping point("C"). And check "OVLZ" and maintain working hours there. Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram Pedarla

I am afraid in tr. OVXD there is no field to maintain hours.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azat,

First please go to "OVLZ" and maintain the working hours there. This get defualted to shipping point.First maintain the working hours and shift times by going to the path "SD-BF-Delivery and Transportation scheduling-Maintain Working times". First check if your Factory celnder has any time stream id assigned. If it has it will allow you to enter the time in working hours. Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not that easy.

The time mentioned in the Delivery or Transportation scheduling mentions the lead time and not the date . The dates are decided by delivery scheduling namely backward or forward scheduling. In your case, if you want to control this in masterdata, you have to maintain the procurement type of material as either inhouse production or outward procurement. In either case, you have maintain the production or procurement lead time as just one day. In this case, the next day becomes the material availability date (MAD). The same date will also be updated as Loading date. Based on the loading leadtime maintained in the shipping point, the further dates will be decided.

So the production or procurement lead time will decide when ur MAD will be and based on that ur loading date will be updated. Maintain ur masters accordingly in material and ur reqmt will be fulfilled.

Hope this helps