cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punchout catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having a Vendor Punch-out Catalog. While creating a SC from the Catalog it is working fine. But if we are referencing to earlier SC of the Vendor created from the Catalog, it again goes back to the catalog, instead of getting coppied in SC.

Could you please help, what could be the possible error. Is there a problem of return parameter for Catalog?

Request your quick rsponse.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you set catalog option for "validate". Please de-select "Validate Product Data from SAP Enterprise Buyer" in detail of catalog definition.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I thought of doing the setting. But I have the same setting for other POC but they are not behaving so, i.e. SC is not directed to the POC server.

The line items for these catalogs are getting copied when referenced to.

Could you help in this matter.

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What was the teste result without validate flag? I think the supplier catalog does not support OCI validate function.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

On removing the indicator, it is working fine. i.e it doesnot go back to the catalog server. But I am not able to understand, the other catalogs, even though the indicator is set, it is not directing back to the Vendor Catalog when creating SC with reference to old SC.

Could you please explain?

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other working catalogs support OCI validate or do not return NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID.

The problem catalog has wrong implementation for the OCI validate and returns NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Punch Out (Transparent/Enhanced), and I need valitation (VALIDATE). What should I expect to receive from the supplier.

Should I expect HTML or submitted HTML.....??

Br,

Jimmy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved using the correct Customizing