cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Sales order order despite the subsequent document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

After the ECC 6.0 Upgrade, sales order was able to be deleted despiate the subsequent document outbound delivery.

the user has deleted, but I can not get the same case in the test system.I do not know how this can be done, it it a system version upgrade bug or something different? Do you know any OSS note for this?

Thank you!

Best regards

John Black

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definitely, standard SAP will not allow such behaviour. You can perhaps check in the following areas:-

1) In VOV7, for your item category, for the field Completion Rule, you should have either "B" or "C"

2) In VTLA, select your item category for the combination of your delivery and order types and check whether you have

ticked the box for "Update Document flow" and plus is maintained for "Pos./neg.quantity

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Do you have any comment for the below problem? This issue aros due to the ECC 6.0 upgrade.

What can be to have caused this problem?

Many thanks,

John Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did an upgrade to ECC 6.0 from 4.7 recently. However, we did not face this problem. Also, right now I use an IDES of ECC 6.0 and I tried your scenario once. But the sales order was not deleted (works as expected). It gives me an error saying there is (are) subsequent document(s) and hence cannot be deleted.

So, I think it was a one off issue in your system. Does it still persist? About the OSS Note, I tried, but I did not find any. May be you may have to take it up with SAP on this.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S