cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7.0 upgrade issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are upgrading SRM5.0 to SRM 7.0. As part of project requirement, we have to made some fields of Delivery Address tab in the shopping cart as input disabled. Previously in SRM 5.0, it was achieved using Badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI. But now in SRM7.0 it is obsolete. I tried to achieve this using meta data concept. But the view /SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC doesn't contain read-only attribute to make a field input disable or enable. Can you please give me a solution to fullfill this requirement. Is there any alternative to the above mentioned badi in SRM7.0.

Note: i can't change the webdynpro component of the delivery address tab to change the field properties as it will sak for access key.

Pls reply back asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mata data has 3 options. For your requirement, flags should be like this.

Field Visible=X

Field Enabled=

Field Require=

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I made settings for a field as you suggested in the view /sapsrm/v_mdf_ic, but still the field is not changing into input disabled.

Do i need to do some more settings.?

regards,

Ramesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Set Type and Structure Fields are changed?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

For example, i had a field NAME (SH_NAME is the technical name of NAME field) in the delivery address tab of shopping cart.

I want to made this field as input disabled. So i am maintaining this field in the above mentioed view. I am giving technicanl field name (SH_NAME) in structure field name and BUS2121 in BUS. Object type and checking only field visible attribute under customer meta data for item fields in normal entries through SM30 transaction. But i am unable to get the expected result.

Regards,

Ram

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try Set Type 07 and Structure Field NAME.

Please navigate IMG activity in SPRO transaction.

Regards,

Masa