cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Management : Enhance views - Initiative & Item Dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently working on business package for the portfolio management (PPMDC 4.5) and I need to customize following screens.

1. Initiative Dashboard

2. Item Dashboard

I need to add one more extra column (WBS Element) to the table present on the above iViews. I am referring following links:

My Item Dashboard (Item)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450/helpdata/en/46/f1456d280166bfe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

My Initiative Dashboard

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450/helpdata/en/47/0a2fc956e16af2e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

From above links it is clear that, these iViews are developed using Web Dynpro 4 ABAP, but when I tried to find WD application, I did not find any Web Dypro application in the system.

Could you please help in the same, so that I can enhance those applications(Views) to add extra column.

Thanks in Advance,

Prashant Jagdale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When you look at the definition of the iViews in the Portal Content Directory what WD Applications are they configured for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

The PCD role is not assigned to me.Only Portfolio Management role assigned to me.

Thanks,

Prashant Jagdale

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you have to find out which WD ABAP application "com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.dfm.initiative_dashboard_myobjs_alv_iview

" this iview is configured for?

That you can find out from the iView properties from Content Admin. OR

If you are able to run the application from portal then Right Click on the page you will get option for more field helps from there you can find out the componenet and view information.

Once you get the view you need to change you can enhance thoes using WD Enhancement.

Thanks

Pradeep