cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find how the decision sets are getting created for the SC. As far as i know and i have debugged, decision sets will be created based on our customization. In my project leading object is cost elements usually it will be Cost center.

We have the implemented Decsion type in BRF as "Decision for each Decision set Item". We have implemented the badi "/SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER", in that i know 'get area to item map' is the method where we create Decision set based on the leading object. And this leading object id along with some other details will get stored in database /SAPSRM/D_WF_012.

When i kept the break point in that it is not going there. So, what i did is i went to the workflow template 'WS40000015' , in that we have the task 'create decision sets' right? so i have kept the break point in the class "/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MGR_SBWF" method 'CREATE_DECISION_SETS' unfortunately it also did not get triggered.

So, can any one please let me know how the break point will trigger in this case.

Reason why i am trying to find this is , we are having issues related to Multiple decision sets even though the SC has only one line item in it(There is no cost distribution for the acc assignment categories selected).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally i was able to get the break point hit. Initially i was trying via Shop via 3 steps, now i have tried via shop from one screen it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bollineni

Now you can find input pattern which make multiple desicion sets issue,right?
Would you please let me know how to replicate this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharath,

I did the same already but it is not working for me... break point is not getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now its time for you contact you basis team... They may missing some configuration..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

make sure the BADI implementation is active..

Saravanan

Edited by: Saravanan Dharmaraj on Aug 3, 2010 6:10 PM

former_member131833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the workflow u want to debug is a background step, it will not go to debugging mode.

Instead you can directly test the implementation using your test data and find out how the area guids are getting created and passed.

Regards,

Sivagami R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Decision Set are formed based on certain key parameters.. In your case its cost center i.e similar cost center forms a decision set.. Mechanism behind this decision set formation is as follows..

Create a Area Guid -> Group all similar Item of a SC under same Area Guid -> which Forms a decision set...

Where to have a break point (External break point)

BADI: /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER

Under your Z implementation, External break point on...

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP

Note: you need use same User ID what you use for portal login to set a break point.. Otherwise it will not work..

Thanks!!

Bharath