cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contrct number in the billing doc

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have revenure recognition implemented.We create contract and then billing and revenue recogniton.When the revenue recognition is done with VF44 against the contract ..hence the contract number is captured in the Revenue recogniton document.However when the invoice is raised and billed to the customer through VF01 .there is no refernce of contract number in the nbilling document.Is there any standard method or standard config where by we can ensure to get the contract number and item number displayed in the Invoice or billing doc created.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Helpful answer.

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please advice

Edited by: mysap query on Aug 1, 2010 7:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i think,

Whenever you will be creating any invoice that would be w.r.t. service contract only .

So whenever you are creating any billing document just check Item details tab at line item level,

You will find two fields:

a) Sales Document.(VBRP-AUBEL)

b) Refrence field.(VBRP-VGBEL).

Both of these fields will be showing contract number.

Just tell your ABAPER to capture any one of this fields in your invoice .

I think this will help you.

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i haave question here,if an invoice list is there which contains multiple invoices which is billed together and released for accounting then one line is posted for the revenue .I would like to have different lines for each invoice even though they might have same account assignments like Profit center or wbs etc.Would like to have each line created for each invoice billed so that we can capture the Contract number from the invoice.-against the billing document released for accounting

Please advice.

former_member565100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any replies.

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use VF04 instead of VF01 and select the 'Individual Billing' option.

Ravi.