Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery status tab

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing one problem.i have created a outbound delivery.

i did picking for this and checked the status in status tab. its been changed to C.

now i again came back to picking field and erased the picking qty and checked the status again. but status is still C. Though the picking not done(erased).

i have saved the delivery again w/o picking. and again in VL02N checked the delivery and status tab w/o picking still staus is C.

this behavior seems to be wrong. Please comment on this.

what do you feel whether this behavior is correct or not.

Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Please run report RVDELSTA for this delivery. Can this report reset the delivery status?

2. What's the vaule of "picked quantity" in the picking tab? Is it empty or filled?

3. If the report doesn't work, please check VBFA table. Please check all the entries with VBTYP_N = Q. If possible, please copy them and paste them to this thred.

I need to check these feilds.

VBFA*

*VBELV        POSNV    VBELN        POSNN    VBTYP_N RFMNG

Edited by: Harry Wu on Aug 2, 2010 9:57 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the response.

Picked qty is fiiled = delivery qty.

But for testing purpose i erased the picked qty and just checking the status is tables whether status is getting updated correctly or not.

Even after erasing the qty from picking fields the status is still showing Complete.Even after saving , i am entering the delivery again. Its showing me Complete though pick field is empty.:-(

So according to you this behavior is correct or not?

Regards,

Nisha