cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 is not Updating Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Salute !!

RG1 is not updating automatically in the system due to data migration on cutoff date since February; they are maintaining parallel in the legacy system (in Excel or any other), though here is updated project from 5.0 to 6.0.

I am unable to understand, how the system is going on in the lacking of this.

From Accounts Department side: Still Cenvat duty posting & statement (57AE) are done manually by dispatch/stores department. As per ECC6, system generated report should be available to the end users to avoid duplicate work & mistake.

As per observation from SD side _no Opening Balance is uploaded while data migration_.

I have got information through SDN about table J_2IRG1BAL but I am unaware of using this.

Please provide me complete solution for this to do the needful instead of OSS Notes.

Rgds

Srivastav

+91-9973504950

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends, Its difficult to go back on January 1 2010 and delete existing data, system wise & legal. Without removing past year data, system will only provide mismatched current data. Unresolved, closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends, Its difficult to go back on January 1 2010 and delete existing data, system wise & legal. Without removing past year data, system will only provide mismatched current data. Unresolved, closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to Komals reply,

Please go through the sap note 951955 and check below comments:

Please check whether you have maintained opening balances for

all RG1 material in table J_2IRG1BAL. If not, please maintain opening

balances for all RG1 material in J_2IRG1BAL for the date from which

you want to run the RG1 report.

Thanks

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Even if you maintain all the settings, without maintaining balances in tabel J_2IRG1BAL, your regiseter cannot be updated. You need to mainatin it through SM11 befor go live but to mainatain that you need data from FI as on date.