cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Testing the Data from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While testing the data from my RWB --> Component Monitoring -->IE -->Test Message

I am getting the error as explained below:

Error while sending Message -->RWB

No header Mapping Defined -->Trace

Moreover when i was assigning Inbound Interface in the Interface Determination its shows in the popup window NOObjects Found instead of showing the Inbound interfaces.

Any help on this please

Regards

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the decription, I understand that when you try to test the scenario in RWB getting an error: "No Objects found" instead of showing the Inbound interfaces.

How you would be able to test the scenario without completing the development. Please go ahead and complete the developement and then try to test the scenario.

Before going further, do a cache refresh and proceed further with the development.

Thanks,

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

without completing your configuration how are you testing your interface??

1)you need to add your source and receiver interfaces in business service,select your business service then add your outbound interface in sender tab and add your inbound interface in receiver tab,if it is business system not required.

2) then check your interface/operation mapping done perfectly between source and target interfaces.

if you have above steps done perfectly then your interface will work.

if you still getting error search in sdn with error message you will find usefull tips..or post in sdn.

Regards,

Raj

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moreover when i was assigning Inbound Interface in the Interface Determination its shows in the popup window NOObjects Found instead of showing the Inbound interfaces.

Are you using Busiess Service or Business System?

In case of Business system, you will see all the interfaces developed in the SWCV(s) assigned to ur business system in SLD.

In case of business service, you need to define inbound and outbound interfaces for your business service in ID itself.