cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MII 12.1 + iHistorian 3.5 + xMII UDS 4.0.3.22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Does anybody here could establish a successful connection between SAP MII 12.1(Version 12.1.5 Build(96)) and GE Fanuc Proficy iHistorian 3.5 through a HDA type connection using xMII UDS 4.0.3.22?

I mean not only establish the connection itself, because that´s not the problem considering that I already have the connection started in the UDS Admin, but obtain the Tag List from the iHistorian and the historical data of these tags, through Tag Queries in the MII Workbench with History Event mode. That´s the problem!!!!

I've tried a lot of combinations in the UDS Admin HDA configurations but all of them unsuccessfully unfortunately.

Any suggestions?

Until this moment, this is only possible through an OLEDB connection but also with limitations in the queries that returns maximum 5000 records...

Thanks a lot! I'll pay some beers for who could fix this! 😃

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must do the following with the server that OPC server running on it.

-install UDS and define servers with different port number.

-check OpcEnum service running.

-check OPC core comonet 2.0/3.0 installed.

- Define UDC service in MII server.You must use UDS server with port.

- Define tag qıery.

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Try iHistorian UDS/iHistorian PCo 2.1 Agent instead of HDA agent while connecting to iHistorian. If OPC server is not installed then OPC-HDA UDS won't work. But iHistorian UDS/PCo will work as it uses the iHistorian API to connect and provides both DA and HDA access.

While using iHistorian UDS you need to manually edit the datasource property. Check the following SAP note for details:

[1266448|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1266448].

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Dipankar