cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of lo_portal_manager->SUBSCRIBE_EVENT ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As am new to WDP ABAP, am from WDP JAVA and doing eForms with WDP ABAP now and the issue is.

I need to pass the PERNR from HANDLEDEFAULT() toview(Leava request) value comes from "HR_ASR_GETEMPLOYEE".So i used the following code .

• Passing pernr to view

DATA : l_emppernrforsearchhlp_node TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node,

l_emppernr_ele TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.

DATA :emp_pernr TYPE persno , " Employee PERNR from team Viewer

CALL FUNCTION 'HR_ASR_WDA_GET_EMPLOYEE'

EXPORTING

ID = PERNR_MEM_ID

IMPORTING

PERNR = emp_pernr

• ENAME =

l_emppernrforsearchhlp_node = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_emppernrforsearchhlp ).

l_emppernr_ele = l_emppernrforsearchhlp_node->get_element( ).

• set single attribute

l_emppernr_ele->set_attribute(

name = `EMPPERNR`

value = emp_pernr ).

Here am successfully able to pass and working excellent, but I need to do the same for reaming eforms also(Employee Separation)

There this is not working, when i compared with the leave_req apps EMployee separation I found a method lo_portal_manager->SUBSCRIBE_EVENT in Init()..which is the cause ...

Plz let me know the use of lo_portal_manager->SUBSCRIBE_EVENT...and give some solution for my problem.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Plz let me know the use of lo_portal_manager->SUBSCRIBE_EVENT...and give some solution for my problem.

This method initializes the Portal Eventing framework and subscribes this applciation to listen for a particular portal event.

So first question - is your application running in the portal and is it still part of the portal page with the iView that produces this event. Are all the applications in iViews in this page running in the same domain - otherwise portal eventing fails becuase of cross site scripting security restrictions.