Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the blogs will get approved?

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I started blogging and successfully written 2 blogs ( from my end, don't know how it will be evaluated ). One is in status Final-Ready for Approval and other is in Draft-Ready for Approval. When can I conclude that my blog is approved? What does this status speaks to me?

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I'm fairly new to blogging myself. The first blog I wrote took about a day to get approved. My last two blogs were approved within a couple hours. I don't know if they wait longer for the first one or it was just a coincidence.

When your blog has been approved the status will say "Final".

Kevin

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kevin,

I have one blog with status Final , but the Approval status is still 'Ready for Approval'. Why so? this wont change?

Rajeev

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

Please refer to the ["How To Contribute" page |]that explains how to blog. This page is available from the Contributors Corner in the left hand navigation of the community pages.

You are an SCN Blogger, not an Expert Blogger yet, so your blogs need to be released by SCN Moderators. I checked in the system and saw that your blog was submitted to the approval queue on July 30. It will be reviewed in the next hours or day. If it's approved, it will be released right away. If it needs work, it will be sent back to you and the moderator will enter comments explaining what you can do to fine tune content and/or format.

Hope this help.

Best,

Laure

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Laure,

Thanks for the reply. I do understand what you said. But my question was when can I conclude that all the checks on my blog by moderators are complete? The reason behind this question is that I can still see the approval staus as 'Ready for Approval' whereas the status of the blog is 'Final'. Please let me know why there is 2 status ? Is that status 'Final' means the blog has been reviewed and approved, then what does the approval status says to me? Please clarify.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

Status Final means your blog is approved and is available for others to read (or published)

As stated above in other cases it will come for your review again if moderators suggest some changes...

I just saw one of your blog published...

-Pushkar

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason you will see those "2" statuses are because you are not yet an "expert" blogger. Expert bloggers have one of 2 states: draft / final

As a blogger still being moderated you have a number of states

draft / ready for approval / reviewed needs work / Final Decline

and then moving from draft to final is the job of the moderator. the other state or radio button doesn't change.

This goes away when you graduate to Expert.

Answers (0)