cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Access Control and Oracle 8i Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are seeing the possibility of integrating the SAP GRC Access Control tool with a legacy system that works on Oracle version 8i. Does somebody know what is needed for this integration, or if integration can be done with this version of oracle? We understand that this would only be possible through flat files....

Greetings!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRC Access Control can connect to other IdM, legacy and helpdesk solutions via some web services. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here so I can't comment much but as far as I know you can not integrate AC directly with a database. You may be able to use flat files if you are trying to run risk analysis for this system.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh,

We understand that we obtain flat files by queries in the database. How we can upload those files to Risk Analysis for appropriate processing?

Regards!

Edited by: Arias Manuel on Aug 3, 2010 6:23 PM

Edited by: Arias Manuel on Aug 3, 2010 6:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arias,

Go through the document below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20a06e3f-24b6-2a10-dba0-e8174339c...

It will give you all the step by step instructions.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk for all Alpesh.

Regards!!!

Edited by: Arias Manuel on Aug 3, 2010 9:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alpesh

Do you have any documents on integration of the whole GRC i.e. AC, PC and RM with oracle or JDE or peoplesoft.

Answers (0)