cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card orders restrict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to restrict the credit card sales orders for certian customers. for example customer A should not be able to book a order using a credit card. we are using the standard order OR for all credit card related activities.

is there any standard way of restricting the credit card usage.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member, I dont want to stress that while closing your thread, you should have the courtesy to update the forum as to how your issue is resolved. Else, just click the Answered button without adding any comments if you dont want to update, so that OLD thread will not come on top of the forum and it will be of no use to others.

Also check the below which will be on top of this forum and I am sure, you would have gone through this.

[Read This Before Closing your Threads |;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleague;

Below, you can find a information which confirm that the authorization of paymente card can only be done in the sales order:

With the authorization functions in payment card processing, you can:

*Set the system to authorize sales orders according to a certain set of requirements

*Preauthorize sales orders

*Automatically authorise sales orders

*Manually authorise sales orders

*Determine which colleagues are permitted to manually authorize sales orders (authorization profile V_VBAK_AAT)

*Run a report to carry out authorizations in batch ( RV21A010 )

*Run a report to call up a list of sales orders with payment cards according to document features that you specify ( RV21A001 (transaction VCC1)

*Display complete current authorization information in the payment card plan

*Use the authorization log to check the history of authorization changes in a sales order, including change dates and responsible parties (Choose Environment -> Changes)

Authorization is done when you save the order.

MV45AF0B_BELEG_BEARBEITEN_ENDE  MV45AF0Z_ZAHLUNGSKARTEN_AUTHOR

I hope this information can help you.

regards

Ruy Castro