Did you mean: 

WM staging of materials not completed for entire quantity

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I get this warning when I try to stage materials for a production order:

WM staging of materials not completed for entire quantity

The system allows you to continue with the process but in the end you find that some of the materials are not staged and you may need to create regular TOs for them.

Can anyone suggest how I can fix this problem??

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved. Confirm Control Cycles and Component Allocation in Routing.

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check register "Transport", field "CompleteT ransfer Requirement" / "Complete trfr rqmnt" in following customizing path:

SPRO->Logistics Execution->Warehouse Management->Interfaces->Define Porduction->PP / PP-PI

Best Regards, Dirk

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Dirk,

If i set the switch, it doesn't create TRs at all if there's a single incomplete pick.

What causes the system not pick the materials completely? That's what I want to fix.

I appreciate any suggestions.

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try setting the Complete material staging indicator for the PP interface via:

SPRO->Logistics Execution->Warehouse Management->Interfaces->Define Porduction->Whse Number --> For you warehouse, tick the complete matl staging indicator.

SAP helps do state that " When the system generates transfer orders for transfer requirements from production (PP), this indicator controls whether a complete staging of materials must take place. This means that the system must generate transfer orders for the total quantities of all items in the transfer requirement."

So hopefully, this should help.

Thanks,

former_member81321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

I've turned on the 'Complete Matl Staging' switch in customizing but I still get the warnings.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you.