cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot + Notification List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm a "superuser" in a company that is trying to create a useful "vendor quality list".

It's quite annoying that the inspection lots and notification are so separated as they are today.

In QA33 you can get the inspection lots precision (for example 95 % approved inspection lots)

In different QM1X you can get notification info regarding header, defects and cause.

But where is the complete list - without exporting data to excel and spend time there..??

I have tried to connect tables in SQVI but it doesn't work completely.

I want a list showing:

Vendor - Material - Batch No - inspection lot - UD Decision - UD Date - Notification No (if any) - Notification Header (if any) - Defect (if any) - Cause (if any)

Any suggestions anyone? This cannot be a unique requirement for my company.

Greatful for any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You can create a quickview with a table join. Use tables "VIQMEL" and "QAVE". These two tables has a relation on the inspection lot (SAP has already made the relation in the table join). And you can get all the data you ask for.

Good luck!

Regards,

René

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SujitSND and Rene for your answers!

Rene, i have connected inspection lot with Notification Header without problem, but the problem starts when you continue to connect Defects (QMFE) and Cause (QMUR) tables as well.

Instantly when you connect QMFE you cannot "lefter outer join" and you cannot see the approved inspection lots without any notification connection (only shows 124 and 125 in example below).

I want my SQVI list to show me the following:

Insp lot 123 - UD approved

Insp lot 124 - UD rejected - Notification 234 - Notification header - Defect 12 - Cause 13

Insp lot 125 - UD rejected - Notification 235 - Notification header - Defect 13 - Cause 13

Insp lot 126 - UD approved

Insp lot 127 - UD approved

If you have the correct sollution for this issue i am very interesting to hear it!

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SQVI will not help you to display Notification header data, item data along with inspection lot data.

You have to take ABAPer help and develop custom report as per requirement.

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its not unique requirement.

I have came across such a issue but believe me there is no std solution rather report for this.

You have to customize the report