Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid field format (screen error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SRM 5.0 R/3 4.6C

we have custom tables where our users can go maintain dollar ranges and approvers for the dollar ranges.

A custom transaction has been given to users on the web to maintain the same. At this time, we face an error Invalid field format (Screen Error) when an user is trying to maintain the values. This was working fine before, and it still works fine in Sandbox. It doesnt work right in Dev, Q and Prod though.

Having said all this, we can maintain the matrix (values) from SRMGUI, but not from WEBGUI.

I checked the formats (Decimal, Date) for the users and everything looks fine. We just realised ,if we scroll down on the web to se the table values, it gives out the same error (Invalid field format (Screen Error) )

I got hold of OSS notes from this forum,but it wasnt applicable for our land scape. I tried publishing the services (W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES)again, it did not resolve the issue.

Please throw some light on this issue

Thanks in Advance!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one of the mathew offered notes helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuram,

Thanks for your reply. I have looked in to these OSS notes, but they are not applicable to our landscape.

This was working fine like 2 weeks back.

Do you think, regeneration of the custom program in the backened would help any bit.

The same screen on the webgui is so buggy, any click or scrolling down in the screen would throw the error, Invalid field format (screen error).

Any other inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and support!

Krishna

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

report to SAP . SAP will supply you a note for you