cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW32 getting Message no. CJ011

Former Member
0 Kudos

While changing maintenance order , i am adding a Non-stock item material in Component tab.

Then system throws the error "Project 000073 does not exist" i.e. Message no. CJ011.

What is the reason for this, this order does not belongs to any project.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Check out twice CJ011 and messge and content of message is Standard and there should be some sort of integration other wise system would have not throw this error message.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously, there has to be some setting Nitin, but i m not able to understand what is causing this massage.

As this message sayes "Project 000073 does not exist" but i am not at all assigning any project or WBS to this order. then why it is showing error.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We need to check integration points. But according to you there is not integration between Maintenance order and PS in your system. You can do two things quickly 1. Open Project no for which you are getting error message in CJ20n and chekc really project exist or not. 2. Copy your maintenance order and try to replicate same scenario and check that are you getting error message or not ?

There is some integration between PM order and PS in your system but you have to find out... check on PM order assignment tab you have given WBS Element any where. Second how you have created PM order etc... do some trial method if you encounter any other error message w.r.t. PS tha share, it will surface integration being used in your system.

Consult PS Resource of your project.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note,

Note 1287817 - MRS 610: Error while saving PM Order with Proj/WBS assigned

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gokul,

Thanks for your reply, actualy we are not using any project or WBS for this order, so this note is not useful for us. Can you suggest something esle