cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCE file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I'm installing SAP and on the phase II - Define Parameters, it stops because is asking me to show the locations of the file jce. I linked it to my JAVA folder on the extensions there is a file that looks likes the one needed by him but it says file not valid.

I went to the internet to the sun website and java but nothing i couldn't get it. so please can someone

where can i download the file?

cheers/

Nelson Chamba/

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are probably posting on a wrong forum. Double check the forum topic and close your thread.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found out my self, but good to have feedback from the folks here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for that also, but i solved the problem, i found the file and because i don't want the other to suffer like me here is the link

https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS_Developer-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDeta...

of course SAP doesn't support versions HIGH than 1.5 but at least you will know where to find the file.

regards.

nelson chamba/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes of course, but anyway, can someone help me or redirect me to the write forum, i know that's this is boring for you guys that's why i apologize.

Nelson Chamba/

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned what version and package of SAP application you are installing. How could anyone find the right forum for you.