cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-XI-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement SRM-XI-SUS scenario.When we post PO from SRM to SUS under transaction sxmb_moni we can see 2 rows one for PO been successfully transmitted to XI and second row for error message which says

<b>StandardMessageFault

An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 0000000002 with type 'Sold-to Party' E:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 0000000030 with type 'Vendor' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 100000 ) Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57

No further information available</b>

What could be the reason ?

In XI BOX when we run transaction SXMB_MONI we see po been succesfully transmitted from XI_SUS

We have implemented SRM 5.0 and SUS in the same client.

Is this something to do with ORGANSIATIONAL STRUCTURE ATTRIBUTES SETTINGS ? WHAT ARE THE MANDATORY ATTRIBUTES FOR THIS?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this problem solved ? there is a note for same problem 987569 but for MM-SUS scenario(PO sent from MM to SUS).

Whats the resolution(note,if any) for SRM-XI-SUS(PO sent from SRM to sus)

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh / Nimish,

In Tcode: BBP_SUS_BP_ADM (on SUS) maintain the details for "Business partner for company code" under business partner node. Also check if you have done correct settings for "General setting for SUS business partner" under customizing node.

I think this should solve your problme.

Best Regards,

Amit

Reward pts if ans is helpful!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

we are able to display the Purchase Order on screen however when we click on the PO number we receive the following CL_BSP_PAGE_BASE =============CP

BSP Execeptional error

Following are the attributes for SUS we have maintianed

EXT_ITS -

ITS_DEST

Value for both https://maricosrq.milcorp.com:8443/sap/bc/gui/sap/its

Pls guide the corrections Thanks a lot .

regards

Nimish sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are also facing the same problem. Is your poroblem solved? If so, please let me know the solution.

Regards,

Chary

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chary,

Did you see my answer ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I saw your reply. But this mesage too talks about the same error, so I posted my error under this.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pritesh ,

We are also implementing <b>SRM-SUS</b> for <b>Indirect materials</b> . As you have already implemented SUS

I wanted some help from you regarding the standard <b>configuration</b> required for Implementation of SUS .

If you could send me some documents regarding the configuration .

Please send me to my personal id (jassicoolin@yahoo.com)

Regards

Jaspinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

we are facing the same error which you had faced....

can you pls suggest .....

We are SRM 5.0 version and follow the MM-SUS Sceanrio.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are implementing SRM 5.0 and MM-sUS scenarios.

When we are trying to send a PO from MM- r3 to SUS via XI

In SRM in sxmb_moni it is showing following error

An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner MIL with type 'Sold-to Party' I:R5:553 -'Different country' field contents deleted because identical to 'Country' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 4500000003 ) Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</faultText>

</standard>

Can any one provide a feed back on the above error.

I will definetly reward points for the same.

regards,

Nimish Sheth