cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default password for SAP Web Application Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have tried to install the Netwaever version of SAP Preview and later removed it and installed the MiniSAP (i.e., the ABAP version), in both cases, the port that I have specified for the WAS was 8080. The problem I am having right now is that when I tried to login, using localhost:8080, I have no idea what the default username and password is. Does anyone know what is the default user name and password? Many thank for that one.

Regards,

Anyi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try with admin/admin. or else check the installation document, where they mentioned the default one.

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

During the time of netviewer installtion it asked for a single password which will be set default for all place where password would be required - so the password provided by you at that time is the password for J2EE_ADMIN.

Cheers

Thanks and regards

Gajendra Kumar Khera

YM: kheragk@yahoo.com

HM: kheragk@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anyi,

Don't you remember the password for user J2EE_ADMIN?

Anyways please try user Administrator and Password abcd1234.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Err...I do not think that one worked as well...any other suggestions? I am more inclined to find a way to get the password resetted somehow now...

Thanks a lot!

Anyi

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will work

DDIC/minisap

bcuser/minisap

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies.

Unfortunately, I have tried both options and none seem to work. Please note that this is the username/password to login to the WAS through the web interface, not through SAP GUI (I can use SAP GUI properly though).

Any other suggestions?

Anyi