Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User list of business processes in PS

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know is there any standard list or report where the user who has released WBS status to REL will be displayed.

Also can I see project wise a report or a list who has suppose created budget CJ30 or released budget CJ32?

Suman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you will get status related change document in CN60. You will get master data related change documents in CN60. Also, To my knowledge, there are no reports available to view the status change and who has changed like that.

However, you can see those information in Master data maintenance transacation like CJ20N, CJ02 for individual WBSE, Project Definition. There you can see who has changed the status and when was it changed etc., But for this change documents to be activated in Project profile for status change.

If you want to know, how to view the change documents for status change, then I would suggest you to search the forum, there are threads available on this subject.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Y a I got it it shows in administr tab who has changed the status and on which time . Can i get the budget related information like for projects which user has released budget in cj32?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didnt meant the details shown in admin tab. You will see more details by clicking 'i' button next to system status field.

If Availability control gets active by Budget Release then you can see which user released the budget, by seeing who has activated the status AVAC. or else you can use budget line item reports and then see who has released the budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

you can get this report through CJI1.You able to get who will add change supplement & release budget

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should get this in CN60 transaction if you have ticked the Change Documents indicator in the Project Profile.

Regards,

Gokul