cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Milestone Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained WBS element in Project system, also done the required dates related stuff and when trying to punch this WBS

into Sales order it is triggering fine........but my doubt is instead of picking WBS if we select Network from PS how this will be mapped into SD. Pls elaborate with scenario....if any one worked earlier on this.......

thanx in advance

Divakar....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Divakar,

We will create activities and the activites are attached to the network. Say for example i had created 1 activity called excavation and we can create the milestone for the excavation activitiy by mentioning percentage of completion .

When we create sales order and select the netwok parameter the respective mile stone whic are assigned to the activity will get copied to billing plan in sales order with status as billing block. when the milestone is acheived we need to go to respective mile stone and select the sales document date. As soon as you select the sales document date in sales order- billing plan automatically billing block will be removed . Then we can raise the invoice to the client for that partifulat activity.

Regards

Abhi