cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Directory not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My CC monitoring of one channel shows that the channel is working fine. But still the target directory is not getting created in AL11. What could be the reason that I am not able to get the directory created ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the comm channel and check the audit log...

check what error its showing... you may not have authorization to write directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think its a case error in FCC

Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Parameter 'XYZ.fieldFixedLengths' or 'XYZ.fieldSeparator' is missing

I used filedFixedlengths instead of fieldFixedLengths

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As u figure out that the spell mistake try run the scneario with correct spelling and check the comm channel log again

No need to use fieldNames in RX FCC.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Check this link

http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-file-content-conversion-for-complex-structures/technology/sap/79/#pop...

Here the parameters are case sensitive.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

It is good see that you are able to find the mistake done. I hope that will help you to fix the issue.

Generally, FCC parameter should be provided correctly.

Please refer the weblink given below for conversion in file adapter:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your User might not have authorization to Create Directory at FTP location, Please check your permmissions. If you have FTP client , try to create directory to cross check your access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Permissions to create a Directory (weather you are having the Authorizations )

Please make sure the FCC parameters are very much case sensitive.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The target directory is correct as its same as the one for other interfaces with only difference in the interface number in the end.

The File name scheme is xyz.imp

File construction mode is create

I have checked overwrite existing file option

Empty message handling is write empty file

I am using FCC. I have used only one parameter in FCC

file.fieldFixedLengths.

But I don't think we get this error due to FCC mistakes or am I wrong ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u checked the log in

RWB- Component monitoring- AE- Communication channel monitoring as well as in RWB- Message monitoring- adapter monitoring

Is ur receiver file adapter status is green.

chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the "Create Directory" option of the channel? Is your file adapter running properly for other scenario?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

In AL11 the directories are system directories, i don't think you will see the created directories in the AL11 transaction.

At the communication channel make sure that you select the check box of Create target directory(make sure you have create authorizations) if not exists and give the target directory path.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to give the directory path in Target Directory parameter and ur file will be created in that folder.

What parameter u have used in File receiver adapter.

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jul 30, 2010 1:18 PM