cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing the scenario like SOAP<->RFC<->SOAP scenairo. maintained the CC for RFC Sender and Receiver CC, when i tested the scenario getting the error like

" can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Client 400 is not available in this system". I maintained the correct user details in RFC Receiver CC , able to login with same credentials using client 400.

Please let me know how can i solve this [porblm.

Regards,

Pasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the business system under which you created the communication channel points to client 400 in SLD?

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We are doing the scenario like SOAP<->RFC<->SOAP scenairo. maintained the CC for RFC Sender and Receiver CC

Is it synchrunous scenario, I mean SOAP is sending the request to RFC, RFC will send the responce back to SOAP. Is It ?

If your Scenrio is sync SOA-RFC-SOAP , Why Sender RFC.. Receiver RFC is enough.

can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Client 400 is not available in this system

This Error is due to wrong credentials.. Check the logon details which you have provided in Receiver RFC CC.

Regards

Jyothi A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Using the same credentials able to log in, what i maintained the RFC Receiver CC.

Regards,

Pasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.