cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between worktiems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Once SC is created by user, then it goes to buyer. If the buyer changes some thing then we see two workitems.

In SWI6 , we see the first step as created by user, and now it shows in the second step that it is with appover.

Now these two steps have a two different worktiems, if buyer had changed product category to 'Y' (Suppose initally it has 'X').

The first workitem container should show the prodcut category as X right? but once the product category is changed it is showing in both containers as Y.

Could you please let me know is there any FM or table that shows the differences between two workitems in an SC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Can you please let me kow how can i check the SLG1 log , i am using SRM 6.0

what should i use in Object, Subobject, and external id

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The object is "/SAPSRM/" in SLG1 transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I dont have any specific bussiness requirement. some of the SC's has taken wrong approval workflow, so i am trying to analyze the changes that has been done to SC in via GUI.

I can see that document changes in portal, but i want more clarity so that i am trying to analyze at GUI level.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

> some of the SC's has taken wrong approval workflow

If you use SRM 5.0 or SRM 7.0 Application-Controlled Workflow, please check workflow start condition in SWB_COND transaction.

If you use SRM 7.0 Process-Controlled Workflow, SLG1 log helps you to find some info.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Its : Type W: Dialog Work Item; Represents a Single-Step Task

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think workflow container has just object key and does not hold each filed value. You need to find some workaround.

What is your business scenario need to implement?

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workitem type are you talking about? Is the workflow restarted by change?

Type F: Workflow (Also Subworkflow)

Type W: Dialog Work Item; Represents a Single-Step Task

Regards,

Masa