Did you mean: 

Error while assigning the persons to the Project activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Workforce planning, I am facing the below error

No requirements were found for the selection criteria

Message no. C#043

I have created a project and assigned the work center to the activities, the work center is having the persons assigned. I have maintained other formula as SAP007 in the work center capacities tab.

In the network activity when I choose the option to calculate work, the work is calculated correctly, and in the network header Capacity requirements tick is enabled. But still I am not able to assign the persons in Trnx CMP2.

Can you please advise on the above to resolve the issue.

Note: The project status is CRTD.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Formula SAP008 instead of SAP007 and then reschedule your project and check again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahmed Rifaee,

Its working now. But why should it considers only SAP008 formula? Why not SAP007?

Can you please clarify?

Regards,

Praveen

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Formula parameters are different. SAP007 doesnot contain any Formula parameter which reads "work" from internal activity.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Schedule your project to generate requirments

2. Im CMP2 check whether your project dates fall within the range of the planning period start and finish dates given in CMP2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmed Rifaee,

Thanks for the reply.

I have scheduled the project but still the same error is producing, the dates of the project are within the range of the selection screen.

Please help me out to solve this problem.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem mainly arises when scheduling is not done. Schedule the WBS under which these activities fall. The WBS should not have the status as NTUP. Note that these comments are in addition to what Ahmed has mentioned in his post.

Also check you workforce planning profile if need be. Try this and revert.

Regards,

Gokul