cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Couple of plants are generating retail billing almost 5000 nos. per day via VF04.

The requirement is that no billing document should generate if the value is below 5000 or above 50000. While this is quite possible in VF01, I have no success in VF04.

My ABAPer is trying for the last one month but unable to find a solution due to the fact that in VF04, let us assume, some 100 DAs are there and as per the requirement, if the third delivery is not meeting the above requirement, then system should skip only that delivery reference and consider rest of the DAs. Presently, system is coming out of VF04 screen without skipping specific DAs.

Can somebody help me out on this issue which is breaking my head.

Kaushal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that again depends on the kind of coding. If the code fetches all the applicable invoices first and then start creating the invoices one by one, the unnecessary invoices get filtered out in the first selection itself. You can inform ur ABAPer to code in such a way that the invoice has to be selected only if the netvalue of the order is between 5001 and 50000, else it should skip the order and move to the next order until the completion of the loop,

Just inform this to the ABAPer and he should be able to code it for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your time.

The problem is user will consolidate multiple sale orders in one delivery and at times, one sale order will have multiple deliveries. So in this case, how this can be addressed.

Kaushal

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the case you mentioned is applicable, then the net value for the open line items should be taken care of VBAP-NETWR instead of the netvalue of the whole document VBAK-NETWR. That is the only difference.

However there can be a case where the value of each item is morethan 5K and the value of the final invoice becomes more than 50K. This scenario has to be thought of by the ABAPer and he should also look for the netvalue of the invoice which will be created. It will be little tricky situation, but if the development team can solve it by considering all these scenarios.

Answers (0)