cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System generated bid document is not opening in cFolders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where Bidding Engine (SRM 4.0) is integrated with cFolders (cProject Suite 3.1). We are facing a porblem in which the buyer is not able to open the system generated bid document in cFolders. Pl find below the detailed description:

When a bidder/supplier creates a bid (in response to a bid invitation), the system generates a bid document, which gets uploaded automatically in the cFolders Collaboration attached to the bid invitation. Once the

bid opening date/time is reached & the buyer tries to open this bid document from the private area of the respective bidder in cFolder, he gets a BSP error:

"BSP Exception: Das Objekt BBP_CFOLDER/! in der URL /procurement110(bD1lbiZjPTExMCZkPW1pbg==)/cfx_rfc_ui/BBP_CFOLDER/!?GV_DISPLAY_GUID=C4CC398B42B5DB418288A6BE29179546&client=110&language=EN&sap-language=EN&sap-client=110 ist nicht gtig."

After some SAP Notes search I came across the note #947839 - cFolder Return URL wrong for internal ITS. I applied the program correction in the SRM Server (as per the note instructions). However this did not help in resolution of the issue.

I would appreciate if the experts in this forum can guide me to the probbale causes of this error & resolution for the same.

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramchandra...did you got answer to this?I am also facing the similar issue...and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards!