cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-PDP-Ext Req - Requierment (PR) not availble in Sourcing & have an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus ,

We had configured Plan Driven Procurment(Ext Requirment) Scenarion and every required setting is in place , but still PR generted through MRP does not appearing in the Sourcing Cockpit/ Purchasers Worklist.

We are getting below error log in SLG1 IN SRM Product R-4007 does not exist in plant 3200 or it has been flagged for

deletion Message no. BBP_PD275 & System status INCM is active (Shopping Cart 6500005539) Message no. BS013.Also in ECC in SMQ1 we have the log "MESSAGE : Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log f"

Although we tried to shop this material manually in Shopping Cart ,still we are getting the error 'Product R-4007 does not exist in

plant 3200 or it has been flagged for deletion". The Material is maintained in the respective plant in ECC system and also availble in SRM.

I never saw the Product maintained at Plant level in SRM .Can you please suggest the reason and solution for the same ?

Regards

Narendra Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra

material would have been deleted at client level in ECC.

so your queue failed to transfere the PR item to shopping cart .

you can not expect the software to throw all possible erorr message. In IBM mainframes we get thousands lines of error for pretty small data error.

i am pretty sure material was set for deletion in ECC and the same in SRM material status was archived in commpr01.

MM03 - material inormation.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu ,

Thank you for quick reply.

Sorry , But I already checked it and Material is not deleted anywhere either in ECC or in SRM.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. is it blocked for procurement that material ?

check mm03 blue informatio icon

what is the status of that material in COMMPR01 IN SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In COMMPR01 in the Product Status No any field checked .In MM03 product is NOT deleted /Blocked anywhere.

But one obervation here is , initialy Material was maitained at Client level for Purchasing View when it is exported to SRM.

Now I extedned the same at Plant level for Purchaing view and MRP view. Wheather it may be the reason for it ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 .Do you have accounting view for the material?

2. can you create a Purchase request for the same material in ECC? rather from MRP .just for testing.

• Convert the product id as per the format specied in customizing CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERSION_EXIT_PRID1_OUTPUT'

EXPORTING

input = lv_ordered_prod

IMPORTING

output = lv_ordered_prod.

lv_msgv1 = lv_ordered_prod.

lv_msgv2 = iv_plant.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_MSG_ADD'

EXPORTING

i_msgty = c_msgty_e

i_msgid = 'BBP_PD'

i_msgno = 275

i_msgv1 = lv_msgv1

i_msgv2 = lv_msgv2

EXCEPTIONS

log_not_found = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

PERFORM abort.

ENDIF.

IF c_on = c_off.

MESSAGE e275(bbp_pd) WITH lv_msgv1 lv_msgv2.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

BP_PD 275 Product &1 does not exist in plant &2 or it has been flagged for deletion

BBP_PU 322 Product & does not exist in plant or has been flagged for deletion

can you see the shopping cart in bbp_pd

40 character material number or ? how it looks?

or

*.....prod/plant combination is not maintained in the BE

*.....error --> the item can not be created

IF NOT lv_mat_prod_err IS INITIAL.

lv_msgv1 = iv_ordered_prod.

lv_msgv2 = lv_plant.

CLEAR: lv_plant,

lv_stge_loc.

MESSAGE s275(bbp_pd) WITH lv_msgv1 lv_msgv2.

e_rcode = 4.

EXIT. ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

program-LBBP_POCF13

Miuthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. No acconting view maintained in MM03

2.Yes. Can create purchase request for the same material in ECC in ME51N with same details.

3. No. Can not see the shopping cart in bbp_pd.

What to do with Convert the product id as per the format specied in customizing CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERSION_EXIT_PRID1_OUTPUT' ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to convert into this PR which you created

2.Yes. Can create purchase request for the same material in ECC in ME51N with same details.

do you get any error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry . Not getting what you are saying .

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try to convert the PR into PO in ECC itself?

for example you might created a ME51N PR and ME21N refer the same PR .can you create a PO for that PR?

OR

create ME21N po for that material?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried to convert this PR into PO manully , but getting error "Purchase requisition 10013999 00010 can only be ordered in system SRM_00_800 Message no. 6Q202 " . So not able to create PO from this PR

But if tried to create PO dircetly with the same data in ME21N , then system allows it.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. First one PR to PO - could not convert since EPROFILE was set .

second is PO created direcly without any problem.

--

Did you transfer your plant to SRM ? since it is one the prereqisite for pdp.

--

compare the failed queue and success queue by blocking s59 user.

--

problem could be conversion of your material to SRM material .if you see in BBP_PD numbers must be converted to 40 character format.

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. We already have same plant and material both in ERP and SRM.

In BBP_PD we unable to see that PR in the field "Ext. Rqt Tracking No." and in the SLGI we gotta log "Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log f"

But same material and Plant , we are using in Self Service Procurment ( Classic Scenario) successfully .

But provblem is only with PDP ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log f"

now are you geting this error message?

What about account assignment of the Purchase request ? Did you assign any Dummy account assignment if account assignment not there and GL before it traverse to SRM ?

what is the exact queue error message ?

Are you having the same problem for All MRPS purchase requests items?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The item in the PR is Standard ( No Item Cat , No Acct Assg Cat)

No . I didn't assigned any Dummy account assignment and GL before it traverse to SRM .

The exact queue error message in SMQ1 is as below

Display tRFC/qRFC Confirmation Status

Information

TransID: AC1E020B032C4C5634160094

F-Total: 00000001

Function : BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB

F-Number : 00000001

RFC-Type : qRFC with Send Queue (OUT-Queue)

Return Data:

IF-Function:

TYPE : A

ID : BBP_EXTREQ

NUMBER : 013

MESSAGE : Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log f

LOG_NO :

LOG_MSG_NO: 000000

MESSAGE_V1:

MESSAGE_V2: BBP_EXTREQ

MESSAGE_V3:

MESSAGE_V4:

PARAMETER :

ROW : 0

FIELD :

SYSTEM :

I am working in IDES now and No any PR is here from MRP in the Sourcing Cockpit.

One doubt ? The Local Pur Grp is under CHANNAL Org . Is it corrcet or both should have isolated ?

NAP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM requires some accounting assignment to create a shopping cart from the purchase request.

explore more on BADI -BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT in ECC

Justin Farley contribution indeed helps you to understand all facts.

some peple wanted to create a PO in ECC only though for direct procurement throw lot of enhancement .

since SRM creates a PO for direct material.

so business decisions could create a PO only in ECC rather than SRM and moreover remove dummy account assignment while creating PO by BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW..

All tricks and fooling the SRM system to meet the business requirement i.e assign dummy account assignment to create a sc and stripping the dummy account assignment and gl acclunt whilke creating a PO in ECC system.

i think if it is ECS IT WOULD have possible without any issues.

i am not sure of ECS behaviors.

I recommend you to study her old threads ECS behavior of PDP scenario

palan Driven Procurement -

Ezequiel Glaser - ECS

Justin Farley - Classic Scenario

Both are contributed lot to SDN community.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Very useful information.

One more twist now. Sytem now able to send the PR ( who's profile match) in the SRM as Ext Req and creates SC for same. FoR Material w/o AAC ( Std Mat) it is directly converting PR into PO ( Local ) in SRM immidiatly and it is in held status in Purchasers Worklist .

And for other PRs with AAC ( genreted through PM Module) it directly converting into another backend PR and for some into backend Reservation although stock is Zero ( Just like Classic scerion where we convert into PR or Reservation)

I am surprised how it is happening ? All PR should lie in the Purchasers worklist / Soucing Cockpit ?

Can you please throw some light on this ?

NAP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Q1:- One more twist now. Sytem now able to send the PR ( who's profile match) in the SRM as Ext Req and creates SC for same. FoR Material w/o AAC ( Std Mat) it is directly converting PR into PO ( Local ) in SRM immidiatly and it is in held status in Purchasers Worklist .

A1did you configure define for sourcing - go to cockpit without fixed source of supply setting. There is NO PO WITHOUT VENDOR .did you assign any prefered vendor?

Q2:-And for other PRs with AAC ( genreted through PM Module) it directly converting into another backend PR and for some into backend Reservation although stock is Zero ( Just like Classic scerion where we convert into PR or Reservation)

you have to revisit Define backend Objects settings

Reservation ,PR and PO .check this settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q2:-And for other PRs with AAC ( genreted through PM Module) it directly converting into another backend PR and for some into backend Reservation although stock is Zero ( Just like Classic scerion where we convert into PR or Reservation)

you have to revisit Define backend Objects settings Reservation ,PR and PO .check this settings.

--> Not Got ! But the setting "Define backend Objects settings Reservation ,PR and PO " in SRM is for S/C created in SRM manully with Classic Scenario i.e. From SRM to ECC. Isn't it ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra

Q1:- One more twist now. Sytem now able to send the PR ( who's profile match) in the SRM as Ext Req and creates SC for same. O.K. Yes.

FoR Material w/o AAC ( Std Mat) it is directly converting PR into PO ( Local ) in SRM immidiatly and it is in held status in Purchasers Worklist - yes. It is a standard behavior of SRM since ORDER AS DIRECT SO local PO only created.

---

As I already said, SOME Business WANTS THEIR ALL PURCHASE ORDER in ECC only.

And THEY DONT WANT po IN BOTH SYSTEM and dont want make more confuse the business

-

Q2:-And for other PRs with AAC ( genreted through PM Module) it directly converting into another backend PR and for some into backend Reservation although stock is Zero ( Just like Classic scerion where we convert into PR or Reservation).P

when the SC came to cockpit , when BUYER assign the vendor , it is treated as a FIXED vendor so PO will be created so NO PO with HELD staus or PR will not be created.

ps:- you can create another thread to discuss the same.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cleared. Thanks .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 962728 - SRM in ERP: Material number cannot be purchased

Symptom

You try to order a product in the SRM deployment scenario in ERP. However, you cannot do this because you receive error message BBP_PD 275 informing you that product &1 does not exist in plant &2 or is marked for deletion.

Reason and Prerequisites

The SRM deployment scenario in ERP is active.

The product is visible in an internal format other than in the application (for example, with leading zeros).

FORGET the SP of this note. SAP gives error mainly due to this error only 2 reasons.

check Define backend system is correct ?