cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Text type in SRM 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to create a new text type in case of shopping cart purchase order?

while creating them, I could able to see "Internal note" and "Vendot text" in the Document and Attachment tab of the cart or PO. My client wants to have a new text type in that tabl. Is it possible to create it? If yes, can you please help me to create that.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It is possible to create new test type in SRM system.

Please go through below path:

SPRO>> Supplier relationship management >> Cross-Application Basic Settings >> Text Schema >> Define Text Schema.

When you execute this there are different option available to define text Schema. Please select "Test Schema SC" & Click on Texts for Schema.

Now enter the ID for perticular Text type (Ex. In standard we have Text ID "ITXT for Vendor Text") just create in that way your new test ID & set the values where it is applicable i.e. Header or Item & Visibility.

Once this is completed then your new test type will be available for the Shopping Carts. After this just check for the mapping with SRM PO & accordly with ECC system.

In this way i have sucessfully created new text type for Delivery text.

Thanks & Regards

Manish Mamidwar

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manish

I am afraid this option is available in BBP CRM 3.5

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply, which SRM version you are using? I dont see that config node in my SRm 4.0 system.

Thanks,

Arun

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

"Define Text Schema"

search in SPRO - i do remember you can do it but how will you attach the text int he transaction type of SC. kindly check transaction type has text scema field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I dont see any option for defining text schema in Transation type configuration. I am sure it is there in SRM 5.0 SPRO, but not in SRM 4.0. If any one knows some other way to create new text type in SRM 4.0, kindle let me know.

Thanks,

Arun

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Arun

In SRM 550 It is possible to have custom text in the shopping cart.not sure about in SRM 4.0

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Muthu.

Any one aware of this setup in SRM 4.0 ? Please advise.

Thanks.

Arun