cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronizing Top Issues with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SAP Engagement and Service Delivery work center I have created a Top Issue and sent it to SAP. They can see it and change it. However I don't see the changes they make on their side. The SM:TOP ISSUE TRANSFER job is running and transfers data to SAP I just don't see their updates. Is there something missing or are Top Issues just a one-way communication?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> In the SAP Engagement and Service Delivery work center I have created a Top Issue and sent it to SAP. They can see it and change it. However I don't see the changes they make on their side. The SM:TOP ISSUE TRANSFER job is running and transfers data to SAP I just don't see their updates. Is there something missing or are Top Issues just a one-way communication?

Top Issues are edited in customer SolMan, updates are transferred to SAP.

Memos at SAP are not synchronized back. Relevant information needs to be entered in Top Issue in customer SolMan.

Regards, Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, that's not the answer I would have expected. It sure does't seem like a very useful way to collaborate if only one side of the conversation is in the communication medium. Well, thank you very much Ruediger, at least I can stop spending time trying to fix it.

David

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David, I can understand your concerns.

Top Issue should used to address management topics at SAP within an Engagement with SAP (for example as part of SAP MaxAttention). SAP Solution Manager is set as the leading system. Technical Quality Manager from SAP will edit the data in customer SolMan.

Ruediger

Answers (0)