cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item details not copying into delivery when using VL01N for exchange order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a delivery for an exchange order. The inbound delivery for the item being returned works correctly; however, when I try to process the outbound delivery of the replacement item using VL01N, the details don't get pulled into the delivery screen. There are no errors issued, just a blank screen.

We are in the middle of testing a bunch of patches that were recently applied and are working with a very new copy of our production system, so I know that the configuration is the same. I suspect that something in the patches messed with the copy control, but when I compare with production, it looks the same. Any suggestions? We're on ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. All seems correct with the scheduled lines, the copy control and the order requirements (nothing is blocked or on hold, incompleteness log is clear.) We've searched for an OSS note and haven't had any luck, so we have raised an issue with SAP. Hopefully they can help us out with this.

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What order type are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1) Does the item have proper Shipping data and schedule lines in the order?

2) Did you check the copy control- T Code VTLA- for the item category in question:

May be the requirement conditions- Order Requirements- are not being met, things like Incompletion, credit/Delivery blocks, Dangerous Goods (DG) checks etc.

3) Are you not seeing any log at all? Then it is quite likely a patch issue and so search OSS with Patch number,