cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation Problem in Async/Sync Bridge in RequestResponseBean in JMS Adap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am pleased with new AAE and its performance so we are trying to convert some of the interfaces to Integrated Scearios. We are doing a scenario JMS A/S bridge and RFC integration with JMS RequestResponseBean. We did initially with regular scenario which was functionally working fine but slow so for performance reasons we changed to Inegrated scenario then we got the huge performace boost but the problem is we are loosing the Correlation between the Request and Response Message.

I mean we are mapping MessageID to CorrelationID in the Sender Comm Channel and then mapping ConversationID to JMS CorrelationID in the Receiver Comm Channel. Now the same configuration works fine with regular scenario that we are able to map Request JMS MessageID as correlation ID in the Response JMS mesasge. But in Integrated Sceario Response JMS CorrelationID contains response MessageID of PI not the Orginal JMS ID.

Did you across this problem? if can share how you did you get around this problem?

Thanks,

Laxman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

Are you saying your old scenario using the bridge was working on the same adapter engine version but running it as an integrated scenario loses the correlation?

I think that would be very strange because an integrated scenario goes through less steps and shouldn't lose any data which is not lost in its more complex non-integrated version.

If you had your old scenario running on an older engine and you are having this correlation problem now on some newer engine, it might be a bug in that engine. You can verify your patch level and check/report the issue.

Regards, Yza

0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

Have you resolved the issue. Could you update with the resolution?

Thanks,

Krishnaraju.

Edited by: v r krishnaraju mudunuri on Nov 24, 2010 5:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there - did you solve this? I am having the same issue - jms resquest puts the 'jms messageid' into 'conversationid', then on the jms response, I am setting 'correlationid' to 'conversationid' (i.e. the jms messageid stored on the request). I am trying to understand what #4 in oss Note [1086303 - XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ: FAQ|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1086303] is saying, but so far not understanding.

Thanks,

Keith