cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP-SPM, when user request FFid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRC CUP-SPM,Approver cannot see ffid when requestor request ffid.Approver has to select the ffid then approve/reject the request. In request type config - SUPER_USER_ACCESS is active with action SUPER_USER_ACCESS and intitiator with priority and request type(superuser access).Is there any change i need so approver can see the request ffid access.

Thanks

Shahed

Edited by: mouhed shahed on Aug 18, 2010 4:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shahed -

The FF IDs will be displayed to the approver in the 'Superuser Access' tab of the request approval page. Are you sure that the approver is checking there instead of the 'Roles or Profiles' tab that is used for most other CUP requests?

- Rob Robeson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Approver is checking in Super User ACCESS Tab,but no ffid there then approver calling requestor or SAP Security folks for what FFID to be assigned to approve/reject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not seen any issue in this regard. Please make sure that the requestor chooses FF ID before submitting the request. If the requestor has selected correct FF ID, approver would definitely see the FF ID under super user access tab.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i selected correct FFID.In search option it gives list of FFIDs. through which i selected one.We are on SP 5.Looks like upgrade to current one will fix this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you go to the option Firefighter Users, does it bring anything when you hit ok in the Search?? The provisioning is functioning correctly??